2. The loyalty scheme shall be operated as follows – for every €120 spent, the Promoter shall offer the Participant a €10 euro complimentary voucher (‘reward’) on his next trip.
3. Notwithstanding the contents of clause 2 above, the awarding of a €10 complimentary voucher shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
4. Opt in Participants, consent to the use of all information contained within the application form for marketing and promotion purposes by the Promoter. However, Participants may unsubscribe at any later stage should he or she no longer wish to receive marketing material.
5. As a condition of participation, the Participant accepts these conditions and any rules, policies or procedures that may be adopted by the Promoter from time to time. Should any inconsistencies arise, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
6. Participants may not pool or combine points with other Participants in order to redeem a reward or a reward of greater value than the Participant would otherwise be entitled to.
7. The loyalty scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer offered by the Promoter at any given time.
8. Loyalty points are valid for 6 months from applying for the said scheme. After the 6 month time window has elapsed, the balance will be neutralized
9. The Promoter reserves the right, if unforeseen circumstances deem it necessary, to alter or terminate the Scheme, in whole or in part at any time without giving any notice, even if this may directly affect the value of any accumulated rewards.
10. The following are excluding:
(i) Participants making use of shared transport;
(ii) Account customers,
(iii) Corporate clients.